When potential new clients walk in the door at Little Bird Marketing, they tend to be living pretty high on the anxiety scale. A few things we hear include:
- "Facebook used to be a goldmine and it just stopped working for us - overnight!"
- "I have executives breathing down my neck for results."
- "Nothing is getting us past this stupid plateau."
- "We don't know if social media is worth the time and effort."
- "We can't figure out what is working and what is a waste of marketing dollars."
The truths underneath these statements are less dramatic, but more dire. They include:
- No one has looked at a Google analytics report or even knows who has access to it
- They don't know who their absolute ideal client is, what they think, or how they buy
- They have no system for lead generation in place
- The sales cycle has slowly gotten longer and longer
- Discounts are becoming more frequent as a means to sell consistently
As Yogi Berra said, "The future is not what it used to be."
Here's a sneak peek at who the winners are in the future of marketing:
- Brands that pay attention to changing consumer behavior
- Companies who understand the meaning behind their own data
- Leaders who spend their very best resources developing epic content
JUST TO RECAP YOUR OPTIONS FOR FUTURE AMAZING-NESS:
Check out our FREE guide - The Future of Marketing, which covers these topics and more in much greater depth!
Little Bird's Ponderings from the Perch Podcast pontificates on marketing. We talk a lot of other no-nonsense as well. It's just plain good fun, and nutritious too! Subscribe for a refreshing, every-other-week treat!