Looking to be inspired? Look no further! Recently on the Little Bird Marketing company podcast, Ponderings from the Perch, we launched a brand new miniseries. In addition to our regular episodes, we're releasing bi-weekly minisodes! We've called the series Flock Stars because these bite-size episodes feature rockstars of the marketing, advertising and surrounding industries (and to be honest, we're quite fond of puns).
WIRe champions diversity in the marketing research industry by arming women with the tools to develop professionally, build connections and stay inspired. Their mission is to advance the contributions and voice of women in research, both for themselves and for the greater good of the industry.
- Kristin Luck, Luck Collective and WIRe Founder
- Katrina Noelle, KNow Research and WIRexec Member
- Sima Vasa, Infinity Squared Ventures and WIRexec Member
- Dyna Boen, Survata and WIRexec Leadership Summit Co-Founder
- Nancy Hernon, G3 Translate and WIRexec Member
- Dianne Gardiner, Bastion Latitude and WIRexec Member
- Lilah Koski, Logica Research and WIRexec Member
- Brin Moore, Trusted Talent LLC and WIRe San Francisco Event Lead
WIRe is completely free to join. Founder Kristin Luck explains, “We don’t want a membership fee to be a barrier to folks to having access to our programming and services.”
Start listening to episode one of the Flock Stars WIRe Miniseries: Meet Kristin Luck.
Pssst... To celebrate the badass women featured in this miniseries,
we’re hosting a badass giveaway. Click here to enter!